Last Date for Online Registration
|Extended Opportunity : For CBT on 20th May 2018; Registration upto 15th May 2018|
MODE OF TEST
(How to take the Test)
Candidate can choose any ONE Test i.e. Paper Based Test(PBT) or Computer Based Test(CBT)
|ELIGIBILITY||Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.|
|HOW TO APPLY||
Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/may18 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
For PBT or CBT : Rs 1550/-
Test Venues for Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
All provisionally registered candidates for May 2018 MAT can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/may18
Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
SALIENT ASPECTS OF MAT
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by DNV with accreditation to RVA and Quality Council of India.
- Entrance test for recognized programmes.
- Time tested over a decade.
- Validated through independent studies
- Availed by lakhs of students.
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments.
- Employing latest technology in evaluation and result processing.
- Individual score card with candidate's photograph.
- Test Centres located all over the country.
- Candidates have to view/download the MAT Score from AIMA website http://www.aima.in after 3 weeks from the date of the test.
- Candidates may clarify queries regarding MAT, if any, at e-mail: email@example.com and at helpline 011-47673020.
- MAT Score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.